Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fu*k


Sometime i really need you understand me , and know what i need n what i wan from you , money not everthing for me .You always worry about what your fren said n your name n your face only , and u trust another ppl more than u trust me . I feel so hard to communicate with you , even u r the one who close v me but stil hard ! Please take your time and understand my feeling , i don mean to quarrel with you today , but you too over , u make me pissed off ! Sometimes i feel more comfortable with my fren den you , i don feel any warm-ing at house ! Today you r hurting my heart so deeply , you said u din trust me at all even i m your daughter , this make me sick!!!




Fuck off !!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. guess someone backstabbed you, and it's related to your FB pictures... am i right? parents are like that.. i have been through this long time ago too..*hug

    ReplyDelete