Monday, September 13, 2010

Pulau Pangkor trip








Am back from pulau pangkor
! 3 days 2 night trip ! but only one night over night at pangkor oly . sigh~ But the redang beach better than pangkor because the pangkor beach not clear n clean enough . The first day we reach there , i though can reast fro awhile because whole night at bus not really sleep well but damn it the room was not ready yet so we need to wait the housekeeper n clean it . damn !!!!! while waiting the tour guide bring us to visit the beach ! and for lunch we had bbq beside the beach but the food .... sig~its ok lar ! After that finish lunch and playing arounf the beach we went bck to our room! The last day we went to ipoh and jalan jalan ! den back to pj ! I was so tired n tired !!!!!!!!!!But my holidays end d , too fast d ! i cant really enjoy my holidays ! haiz!!!!! After finish p.p trip i need to back to college again ! sigh ! Waiting for my sem break ! muahahhaha!!!!!! i love holidays so much !!! ehehe ;)

And now i need to keep fit, i dunwan become big fat pig , i wan diet diet!
so start from today i will control my meal .
i promise myself i will slim down ! muahah
wish my dream come true !
God bless me !
i dunwan become fat fat fat !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment