Saturday, June 6, 2009

My darling friend's ksmc



<-- This pic without kun cuz she was the one who hold camera =)


Tat day's five of us .Me , Kun , San , Chia and May spend our holidays at genting. but oly 3 day's ,tat not enough for me . Our friendship start when we study at high schol , uhmmm tat was so nice , i miss my high schol so badly. 2000 til now our friendship stil keep going on... Kun and san work at singp so we seldom can meet , chia work at kb so when going bck to kel i just can meet her and may study at k.l so i can meet her anytime i wan =)



- We share everything together , we cry together , we laugh , we gossip ,we shopping , we 38 , we always together .cuz our friendship wil never end . ♥ every year chinese new years we wil come out yam cha and chit chat til forgot the time to go bck home . Forever all my darling sis =) i love all of you .

♥ I love all of u . i can;t live without u all darling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment