Saturday, June 20, 2009

My friday weekend







friday again . kel ppl love friday bcuz is weekend =) i am going back to k.l v my ti ti this week bcuz my babies wee is going to k.l so we will meet up at k.l. Damn happie lox.lamo tok jumpo my babies d =) yeppi =) I spend my friday v my ti ti . Everyday friday we will spend our time together-gether , so i love friday =) Although , we always quarrel but i really stil syg u , sorry ti ti and thank for loving me all the time . I will cherish every moment with u , i syg u ti ti =) I don care the pass , i plan for my future , noone can stop me to loving u =)

Thank you for eveything , ti ti , thank you for lovine me , care me , syg me . thx

thank you my kun kun and may may , thank you for support me no matter how . thank you for being my best friends, i love two of u so much, i really cherish this friendship .

1 comment: